A message from the Head of School
Our school motto, vestigia nulla retrorsum, can be seen in every aspect of school life; it is present on student notebooks, uniforms, the school logo. It is at the heart of everything we do at Westhill, not just on a superficial level, but engrained within our mission and vision. The motto translates to no backwards steps, and it exemplifies what Westhill stands for: continuous development driven by our vision to inspire students to be contributing leaders and lifelong learners.
At Westhill we aspire to provide our learners with an education that allows them to become critical thinkers with ethical values. Our rigorous curriculum challenges and engages students of every level. However, we believe an education is far more than academic success, and we strive to provide learners with the attitudes and capabilities to respect themselves, each other, and the world around them. Each week I give learning assemblies with students across all grade levels in which we discuss the importance of following our school motto and to develop the Learner Profile. As you walk around our three campuses I find it inspiring to see how our community lives our vision.
Westhill is a school founded on diversity, with over 900 students from more than 40 countries. As an IB World School, we aim to develop learners’ intercultural understanding through concept-based inquiry. This is most evident during events like Westhill Day, where our school community showcases and celebrates its international mindedness. Diversity is also embraced through our inclusive education program.
As a parent, I know there is no more important decision than choosing the school that we send our children to. As you visit Westhill I encourage you to ask our dedicated teachers and engaged learners how they live our motto and mission on a daily basis; they are evident in the classroom, hallways, and playground. The way in which our community lives our vision inspires us as a school to continuously improve and never look back.
- Westhill Institute accepts admissions applications throughout the academic year, providing space is available. Our admissions process is informative and effortless. Tours and admissions meetings are available on appointment only.
- To inquire about availably or to make an appointment, please call our friendly admissions department on (+52) 55 8851 7000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEW Tuitions 2017-2018: • Athos
- Required documentation for admissions (in original and copy):
- • Academic reports from two previous years
• Application form
• Birth certificate and passport
• Letter of recommendation from previous school
(including acknowledgement that all debts have been cleared)
• Six color passport photos
• Vaccination records and medical certificate
• Carpatos Kinder
• Carpatos Elementary
• Santa Fe Kinder
• Santa Fe Elementary
• Santa Fe Middle School
• Santa Fe High School